Refereed Web Publications
- Malcolm, Aylin. Amplified Edition and Curation for “The Dolphin” (Emblem 39). The Pulter Project: Poet in the Making, gen. eds. Wendy Wall & Leah Knight, May 2020.
- Malcolm, Aylin. Curations for “Universal Dissolution” (Poem 6). The Pulter Project: Poet in the Making, gen. eds. Leah Knight and Wendy Wall, Feb 2019.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “In the Orbit of the Sphere: Sacrobosco’s De Sphaera Mundi in UPenn MS Codex 1881.” Manuscript Studies 5.1 (May 2020): 181–202.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “How Not to Make a Human: Pets, Feral Children, Worms, Sky Burial, Oysters. By Karl Steel.” Environmental History 26.1 (Jan 2021).
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Birds in Medieval English Poetry: Metaphors, Realities, Transformations. By Michael J. Warren.” ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment 27.3 (Nov 2020): 680–1.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Sarah Breckenridge Wright. Mobility and Identity in Chaucer’s ‘Canterbury Tales’. ” Review of English Studies (forthcoming).
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Queer Treatments: A Review of Each Tree Could Hold a Noose or a House.” Jacket2 (Jun 2020).