Refereed Print Publications
- “What the Mole Knows: Experience, Exempla, and Interspecies Dialogue in Albert the Great’s De animalibus.” Forthcoming in New Medieval Literatures.
Refereed Web Publications
- Amplified Edition and Curation for “The Dolphin” (Emblem 39). The Pulter Project: Poet in the Making, gen. eds. Wendy Wall & Leah Knight, May 2020.
- Curations for “Universal Dissolution” (Poem 6). The Pulter Project: Poet in the Making, gen. eds. Leah Knight and Wendy Wall, Feb 2019.
- “In the Orbit of the Sphere: Sacrobosco’s De sphaera mundi in UPenn MS Codex 1881.” Manuscript Studies 5.1 (May 2020): 181–202.
In Preparation/Under Review
- “Organic Form, Medieval Poetics, and the Middle English Pearl.”
- “Julie Orlemanski, Symptomatic Subjects: Bodies, Medicine, and Causation in the Literature of Late Medieval England.” Configurations 29.2 (May 2021): 331–33.
- “How Not to Make a Human: Pets, Feral Children, Worms, Sky Burial, Oysters. By Karl Steel.” Environmental History 26.1 (Jan 2021): 174–75.
- “Birds in Medieval English Poetry: Metaphors, Realities, Transformations. By Michael J. Warren.” ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment 27.3 (Nov 2020): 680–81.
- “Sarah Breckenridge Wright. Mobility and Identity in Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales.” Review of English Studies (Nov 2020): 987–89.
- “Queer Treatments: A Review of Each Tree Could Hold a Noose or a House.” Jacket2 (Jun 2020).