Current and Completed Projects
Created and produced by Aylin Malcolm, with support from the Penn Program in Environmental Humanities.
- Episode 1: Wood. With Mike Paterson and Dihua Wei.
- Episode 2: Water. With Gerald Hussey, Nada Khan, and Dihua Wei.
- Episode 3: Weather. With Filiz Klassen.
Created and produced by the Digital Medievalist Postgraduate Subcommittee.
- Episode 2: Scribes of the Voynich Manuscript. With Lisa Fagin Davis.
- Episode 5: Global Medieval DH. With Dorothy Kim and Tessa Gengnagel.
- Manuscripts and Social Media (forthcoming). With Johanna Green and Caitlin Postal.
- Biocodicology (forthcoming). With Sarah Fiddyment, Timothy Stinson, and James Harr.
Alice Paul Center Podcasts
- Episode 2.2: Heath Fogg Davis. October 2018.
Penn Arts & Sciences Lectures
- How Do We Know How Words Were Pronounced in Languages No Longer Spoken, Like Old English? Big Ideas For Strange Times, October 2020.
- Lost Words. With Emily Steiner. 60-Second Lectures, September 2018.
- Featured in “The Making of a 60-Second Lecture,” November 2018.
- Episode 63: New Writing Through the Anthropocene. With Julia Bloch, Allison Cobb, Knar Gavin, and Brian Teare. April 2019.
Schoenberg Institute Videos
- Around the World in Eighty Ways: Diagramming the Cosmos in UPenn MS Codex 1881. Recorded at the Schoenberg Symposium in November 2019.
- Video Orientation to LJS 445: Prenosticatio. April 2018.
- Video Orientation to LJS 497: Canones vel operationes in operando quadrante. April 2018.
TORCH Oxford, On the Nature of Things