Current and Completed Projects
Created and produced by Aylin Malcolm, with support from the Penn Program in Environmental Humanities.
- Episode 1: Wood. Featuring Mike Paterson, Dihua Wei, and Aylin Malcolm.
- Episode 2: Water. Featuring Gerald Hussey, Nada Khan, Aylin Malcolm, and Dihua Wei.
- Episode 3: Weather. Featuring Filiz Klassen and Aylin Malcolm.
Coding Codices: A Digital Medievalist Podcast
Created and produced by the Digital Medievalist Postgraduate Subcommittee.
- Episode 2: The Voynich Controversy. Featuring Lisa Fagin Davis and Aylin Malcolm.
Schoenberg Institute Videos
- Around the World in Eighty Ways: Diagramming the Cosmos in UPenn MS Codex 1881. Recorded at the Schoenberg Symposium on Manuscript Studies in the Digital Age, November 2019.
- Video Orientation to LJS 445: Prenosticatio. Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies, April 2018.
- Video Orientation to LJS 497: Canones vel operationes in operando quadrante. Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies, April 2018.
- Episode 63: New Writing Through the Anthropocene. Featuring Julia Bloch, Allison Cobb, Knar Gavin, Aylin Malcolm, and Brian Teare. Kelly Writers House, April 2019.
Alice Paul Center Podcasts
- Episode 2.2: Heath Fogg Davis. Interviewed by Aylin Malcolm. Alice Paul Center, October 2018.
Penn Arts & Sciences 60–Second Lectures
- Lost Words: Five Medieval Words that We Need Right Now. Featuring Emily Steiner and Aylin Malcolm. Penn Arts & Sciences, September 2018.