- Malcolm, Aylin. “The Scales of the Sea: Introduction to Blue Notes.” Field Notes, Penn Program in Environmental Humanities, Apr 29, 2020.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Stars on the Small Screen: Creating Digital Editions of Penn’s Astronomical Manuscripts.” Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies Blog, Oct 28, 2019.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Animal, Vegetable, Digital: On the Ecologies of Digital Manuscript Studies.” Field Notes, Penn Program in Environmental Humanities, Oct 25, 2019.
- Esacove, Anne, Ava Kim, Davis Knittle, Kel Kroehle, Aylin Malcolm, Monique Perry, and Brooke Stanley. “Centering Trans Networks for a More Equitable Academia.” Items: Insights from the Social Sciences, Social Science Research Council, Oct 8, 2019.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “A New Tool for Digital Manuscript Facsimiles: Introducing the Manicule Web Application.” Digital Medievalist Blog, Oct 2, 2019.
- Named as an “Editor’s Choice” post by Digital Humanities Now.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Medieval Treasures, Future Trash.” Field Notes, Penn Program in Environmental Humanities, Aug 13, 2018.