Refereed Web Publications
- Malcolm, Aylin. Amplified Edition and Curation for “The Dolphin” (Emblem 39). The Pulter Project: Poet in the Making, gen. eds. Wendy Wall & Leah Knight, May 2020.
- Malcolm, Aylin. Curations for “Universal Dissolution” (Poem 6). The Pulter Project: Poet in the Making, gen. eds. Leah Knight and Wendy Wall, Feb 2019.
Non-Refereed Print Publications
- Malcolm, Aylin. “In the Orbit of the Sphere: Sacrobosco’s De Sphaera Mundi in UPenn MS Codex 1881.” Manuscript Studies 5.1 (May 2020): 181-202.
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Birds in Medieval English Poetry: Metaphors, Realities, Transformations. By Michael J. Warren.” ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment (forthcoming).
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Sarah Breckenridge Wright. Mobility and Identity in Chaucer’s ‘Canterbury Tales.’ ” Review of English Studies (forthcoming).
- Malcolm, Aylin. “Queer Treatments: A Review of Ru Puro’s Each Tree Could Hold a Noose or a House.” Jacket2 (forthcoming).